All conference activities (other than Public Policy Day) will take place at:
Hilton Crystal City
2399 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, Virgina 22202
The hotel block with a discounted rate at the Hilton Crystal City (event hotel) is sold out, but other rooms may still be available.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport (0.2mi): <– Book before March 24th using group code NAP for a discounted rate. If you choose to call (703-418-8181) reference National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity — Summit to make reservations.
- Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport (0.2mi)
- Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National (0.3mi)
- Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City (0.4mi)
- Residence Inn Arlington Capital View (0.4mi)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City National Airport (0.7mi)
- Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport (0.7mi)
- Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City (1.0mi)
Getting to the NSEE
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is next door to the Hilton Crystal City. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle. Please call the hotel for more information. You can easily take a taxi, an Uber or the Metro from the airport to the hotel. A taxi would cost ~$10.00.
Washington, DC, is served by two other regional airports as well:
Please visit the hotel’s website for specific directions.
Parking: Self parking is available for $29.00 a day, and $13 a day for guests who book a stay using the group discount.
The Washington, DC, area is serviced by the Metro, which connects much of the region via subway.
There are also a number of taxicab companies in the region, including:
Uber also services the Washington, DC, area; see more details. Use promo code meaganp12 for $15 off your first Uber ride!
- Learn more about the Crystal City District.
- Overall travel tips can be found on Destination DC.
- Get the official online visitors guide.
- Visit one of the Smithsonian Museums.
- Love animals? Check out the National Zoo.
- For a great place to eat, look at Washingtonian Magazine’s 100 Best Restaurants in 2015.