Call for proposals will open in October 2017.
These popular hashtags exist because a world where every person is able to fulfill their potential through equal access to and equity in educational options that lead to the entire spectrum of career choices — is a world where many of us want to live.
To get there requires leaders, thinkers, doers — each who are challenging the status quo, transforming culture, influencing people and initiating change.
Are you doing work that aims to increase student access, educational equity and workforce diversity?
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your message in front of hundreds of attendees.
NAPE invites you to participate in the 2018 National Summit for Educational Equity in Arlington, VA, April 15-19. We will be looking for proposal submissions that would be of interest to educators, administrators, and counselors/advisors.
We are seeking proposals on the following themes:
- Building a Diverse Workforce
- Strategies for Equitable Learning Environments
- Equity in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Innovations on Equity in Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Public Policy-Supporting Equity and Education
Let’s increase our capacity to influence change by sharing and learning from one another!