Due to the COVID-19 situation throughout the country, we are cancelling the 2020 National Summit for Educational Equity. There are no plans to reschedule the event to a later date this year. We look forward to the NAPE Summit’s return in April 2021.
After careful consideration, this was the safest choice for all members, partners, and employees. Please see below for the logistics for current registrants and those who booked hotel rooms for this year’s Summit:
- The Hilton Crystal City has graciously offered to cancel all hotel reservations under our conference block. No action needs to be taken on your part if you used the code provided in registration. You will be notified via email when your reservation is cancelled over the next two weeks.
- If a room was booked at a different hotel, please cancel it directly with that hotel.
- All Summit registrations will be refunded in full.
- Registrations paid by credit card will be reimbursed directly and notification will be sent to you via email by April 1st (no action needs to be taken).
- Registrations paid by PO or check will be returned and notification will be provided by April 1st (no action needs to be taken)
- For registrations already cancelled, we will refund the $75 cancellation fee if applicable.
- Finally, registrants are responsible for cancelling their own travel arrangements related to the Summit.
We wish you the very best as we together weather this unprecedented challenge in our country and our communities. We stand with you in the critical work of striving every day for educational equity. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Ben Williams, PhD, CEO
Adrian San Miguel, NAPE President
Judith D’Amico, NAPE Education Foundation President